GRAPHIC DESIGN & MARKETING INTERNSHIP (current NSCAD student)
Granville Biomedical Inc. is a Canadian healthtech company specializing in the design of pelvic health anatomical teaching tools and innovative medical devices with a focus on women’s health.
Our team is currently seeking a Graphic Design & Marketing Intern to assist with various projects including social media content + graphics, product packaging, campaign strategies, stationery, and other design and marketing initiatives.
Applicants should be currently completing the 3rd or 4th year of a Design/Marketing program and have an interest in design for healthcare/wellness. Applications should include a cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples.
- Work with the team to strategize, develop, and execute on marketing campaign initiatives
- Design/layout graphics for social media, website, and internal collateral
- Create unique packaging concepts for GBI products
- Design branded print collateral pieces (such as annual report templates)
- Follow project briefs to meet project deadlines
- Attention to branding guidelines for all projects
- Contribute to team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Flexible hours available
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Canva, and/or other design software
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Product design experience an asset
- Video content creation experience an asset
- Experience and knowledge of CRM software (Hootsuite) an asset
- Interest in design for healthcare/wellness an asset
- Experience working within a creative startup environment an asset
Term: Fall 2022 (start and end dates negotiable to align with academic calendar)
Application Deadline: 5pm September 16, 2022
Send Application to: email@example.com