SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING MANAGER (St. John's)
Granville Biomedical is a women’s health tech company, specializing in the design of anatomical models and procedural task trainers to enhance trainee competency, advance patient education, and innovate device demonstration.
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager to assist with the development of strategic partnerships, lead generation, social community growth, and team management. Applicant should have an interest in healthcare innovation and biomedical sciences. Applications should include a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of relevant experiences.
• Acquire and retain customers from public and private healthcare institutions
• Increase healthcare profits through swab and women’s health product distribution
• Strategize, develop, and execute on direct marketing campaigns
• Source and coordinate media features, articles, news outlets, etc.
• Research business opportunities and viable income streams
• Manage team members on marketing strategies
• Follow industry trends locally and internationally
• Business Degree with experience in Biomedical Sciences or Medicine
• 10 years of Business Development experience
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Medical simulation knowledge an asset
Application deadline: Ongoing
Start date: ----
Job type: Full-time contract
Compensation: Based on experience
Apply: Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org